When reflecting on our relationship today, I quickly jotted down 10 things I love about Nate! :-)
Happy Valentine's Day, y'all! :-)
- When you do things "just because." I love it when you call me and leave sweet messages on my phone saying how much you love me or when you send me flowers for no reason! :-)
- I am daily in awe of how much you love my family!
- You live out James 1:27. I will never forget when you started reading Proverbs to me over the phone the second day we had known each other! You truly are the spiritual leader in our house! :-)
- You are my rock Isaiah 32:2
- I love when we get the giggles (at in opportune moments) and cannot look at each other or else we will bust into laughter!
- The type of friend you are
- The way you like to take the long way home on a road trip just because it is prettier. . .
- Being in the deer stand with you . . .
- How you play with the puppies EVERY SINGLE DAY when you get home. . .
- Your absolute and unwavering support of everything I do and the way you have more confidence in me than I do in myself. . .
I love you! :-)
Thank you Jesus for Nate! :-)