This is spicy and bold snack mix that is great to have around the house for when guest stop by! It is simple to store and freezes well. . . so make plenty then just keep it tightly stored until friends and family come over for the holidays!!! Texas Trash is also a perfect gift for teachers or co-workers! Put it in a cellophane bag with a big red bow and you will be a favorite at the office! Watch out. . . it disappears quickly! :-)
1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 1/4 teaspoons seasoning salt
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
1 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
2 cups Wheat Chex
2 cups Rice Chex
2 cups Corn Chex
1 cup pretzel
1 cup nuts
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients in a cup with a spout.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a baking pan.
- Pour the butter and seasonings over the dry mix, stirring until each piece is coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir in an air tight container.
- Freezes well.
Recipe from Food.com