This is such a great meal that is quick and easy! :-) Hope you had a great weekend!
4 bone in pork chops, with the trimmings (I used boneless pork chops)
3 tbs olive oil
2 large onions, sliced
4 sliced and cored apples (I peeled them and then sliced and cored them)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large pan over a medium high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil and fry the chops for about 5 minutes on each side, until well cooked and browned.
3. Set the pork chops aside, reduce the heat to medium low, add the other tbsp of olive oil and add the onion and apple slices.
4. Cook for about 4 minutes, until the onions are slightly soft.
5. Serve the chops with the topping of apples and onions.
Adapted from The Paleo Recipe Book