Sweet Alyss from Oh What a Day It Is Today recently gave me the Kreative Blogger Award! She is always gracing me with such heartfelt comments and I have loved getting to know her through "blog world!"
After receiving these awards, the rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the giver of the awards.
2. Pass on the love by awarding 10 blogs. (but don't feel like you need to do this! I just wanted you to feel loved today! :-)
3. Contact those blogs to give them the good news.
4. Share 10 random things about yourself.
Here are my award recipients! :-)
1. Caroline from Sweet Caroline in the City
Caroline is a fashionista in every since of the word and she does a great job of showing you how to look like a million dollars while on a budget!
2. Katie from Life in the Fulmer Lane
Katie is probably one of the funniest people I know! She has a wonderful husband, adorable son and a cutie pie puppy!!
3. Sarah from Racing Towards Joy
Sarah's heart is something that comes out in every blog post! I have loved getting to know her this past year!
4. Kate from Now is the Time
From fashion, to recipes, to life, Kate puts such a sweet spin on her world!
5. Briana from A Swiss Settles Summer
Briana is one of my best friends, who is living in Switzerland for the summer! Learn about culture, baseball, and her sweet son Jake on her blog!
6. Wynne from Elder's African Adoption Adventure
Wynne and her husband, Stephen are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia. Follow their journey through the miracles, red tape, and joys of adoption.
7. Ashlea from The Little Kitchen That Could
Ashlea is a kitchen goddess! She takes beautiful pictures of all of her food and is taking cooking lessons in Italy this summer! :-)
8. Catherine from To Your Delight
Sweet Catherine is another woman in the fashion world! She does a great job of showing you what is in style and where to buy it!
9. Lisa from Eicherumba
Follow Lisa and her family's journey of adopting from Bulgaria in their blog. She has the cutest kids in the world!!
10. Whitney from Harvest Home
Whitney is a person I go to for great recipes! Her husband seems a lot like mine and it fun to read about her life in the kitchen!!
And here are my 10 random facts
1. There was a point in college when I thought I could watch scary movies. . . I was wrong and scenes from them still scare me. . .like I have to jump into bed so that the little girl in 6th Sense doesn't grab my ankle. . .
2. Hunting with my husband or my dad and, of course, Gus, is one of my favorite things to do!
3. I love to encourage people
4. One of my favorite snacks in college was pretzels dipped in marinara sauce.
5. I literally have the best friends in the world . . .
6. I can sleep anywhere, including standing up
7. I love etiquette and manners
8. Animals make me happy! (we really might have a zoo one day . . .shh. . . don't tell Nate!)
9. Coffee after a nice meal is the best way to end it!
10. I love it when Nate makes me feel like a princess! :-)
I hope y'all had a great weekend! I know we did! :-)